CI 103 links a company’s enterprise-level goals with their real estate strategy as the key to offering the right space solution. Whether an investor, operator, or a broker, it’s important to approach real estate problems from the perspective of the user/occupant. In CI 103, you’ll learn such advanced skills as how to perform a comparative lease analysis between competing assets, analyze a sale-leaseback to help a client generate capital from their owned real estate, and advise a client on a lease vs. purchase decision to facilitate an expansion.
Incorporating the CCIM Decision-Making Model and the CCIM Communications/Negotiations Model, CI 103 explores new concepts regarding user discount rate selection, such as using multiple rates for some occupancy decisions based on perception of risk related to the various occupancy cash flows.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply key occupancy decision-making skills such as comparative lease analysis, lease vs. purchase analysis, lease buyout analysis, and sale-leaseback analysis to optimize user space decisions;
- Determine how the financial reporting requirements for real estate influence user decisions; and
- Integrate negotiation skills with financial analysis skills to maximize user outcomes.
- CI 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Completion of one of the following interest-based negotiations courses:
For this course, and others, being offered by the CCIM Institute, please check: ccim.com/education/courses
|Special Thanks to our Annual Corporate Chapter Sponsors|
Brandywine Realty Trust
Certified Abstract Company
Stark & Stark Attorneys at Law
Univest Bank and Trust Co.
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!